New Dates 2022: * 4 nights/ 5 days from Saturday 27 August to Wednesday 31 August.
|This summer, get a makeover and enjoy the exceptional setting of La Trinité-sur-mer to recharge your batteries mentally and physically. For this, we will help ourselves with all these summer shoots that want us well (dandelion, plantain, dune spurge, comfrey, etc.),, not to mention the algae specific to the marine environment, sources of many vitamins and trace elements. Learn to recognize and cook them. Alongside these earthly foods, longe-côte classes, Pilates/Yoga and our RandosOxy are the other ways that will allow us to let go, soothe ourselves and strengthen ourselves.|
Model program of Nandini Yoga courses
A daily meditation or OXY walk or seaweed/plant picking + a Yoga/Pilates class + long-rib learning course with bare hands and accessories.
If time permits, classes take place on the beach or in the large Voulien room (100m2!) of the Trinity on the sea.
Full retirement program: Saturday, August 27
- 4 p.m.: Reception of participants + snack;
- 5 p.m.: walk + races;
- 6 p.m.: gentle class + meditation;
- 7:30 p.m.: end.
Sunday / Monday / Tuesday (typical day)
- 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.: meditation or OXY walk or seaweed discovery;
- 10:00 a.m.: big brunch / lunch;
- 11:30 a.m. : free time;
- 2:30 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.: longe-côte session;
- 4:30 p.m.: snack;
- 5:30 p.m. : Pilates-Yoga + meditation classes;
- 7 p.m.: end.
Is planned Carnac market / visit Menhirs * / picking and recipes algae and coastal plants during our OXY hikes: to know more Wednesday, August 31
- 8 a.m.: meditation or silent walk;
- 9:30 a.m.: Yoga classes on the beach (weather permitting);
- 11 a.m.: Brunch – picnic;
- 12:30 p.m.: longe-côte session;
- 2 p.m.: snack & end of retreat.
Note: to ensure everyone's safety, schedules/programs may change depending on weather conditions.
* The megalithic sites of Carnac represent a model of monumental architecture of unprecedented magnitude in Europe: nearly 3,000 menhirs erected between 5,000 and 2,000 BC.C, lined up for more than 4 kilometers! Having always struck the imagination of travelers, these thousands of menhirs draw a major archaeological and prehistoric site for the understanding of Neolithic civilization.
Another specificity of our internships
In order to make the most of the benefits of meditation and to savor the nature that surrounds us, we practice Mouna in the morning, from sunrise to lunch.
In Sanskrit, Mouna means inner silence, silence in consciousness. In this silence, the mind calms down, the body and mind regain their harmony. Opening up to this silence allows you to recharge your batteries, to fill up with creativity and energy. The mind becomes more lucid, the consciousness sharpens and helps us make the right decisions, in accordance with our deep desires. (To learn more about Mouna, read the article: http://www.yoganandini.com/mouna/)
Note: evening meal is not provided. Either you can go out to La Trinité (creperie, restaurants), or you can prepare your meal in your mobile home (fully equipped kitchen). You have a large crossroads city + specialized grocery stores about 400 m from the accommodation.
Due to Covid, I only booked Mobile Homes with 2 private rooms (each has its own room). Each mobile home is fully equipped and has a terrace. Wi-fi is included. Note: you must bring your sheets or rent a pair (+ 10 €uros). Blankets and pillows are provided. For couples, you will have an entire mobile home. For those who prefer to book accommodation by themselves (arbnb, hotels, gîtes), it is possible. You can even stay in your tent (price about 23 € / day) at the campsite. Contact me for rates and terms. Note: The retreat ends on Wednesday, August 31 at 2 p.m.
Retirement price 4nights/5 days
Person: 470 €; Couple 440 € / person;
In the price everything is included, classes, brunch, snack, workshops and equipment and material of longe-côte. Except evening meals + travels.
To put in your suitcase
- Swimsuit (to put under your combi), sunglasses, sunscreen, large beach towel.
- Rain clothes, sweaters, light + warm gym clothes, old sneakers or rain shoes to roam in the rocks and fields, scissors for your pickings and a gourd / Thermos for your detox herbal teas.
Good news: there are now Ouigo from 13 € that go as far as Auray!
- From Paris, take the train to Auray. In Auray, take bus No. 1 in front of the station to La Trinité (stop: cours des quais). Last bus Saturday, August 27: 7 p.m. For trains, there are also Ouigos to Rennes (often cheaper than the TGV) + TER from Rennes to Auray For the return, you will have to take the bus from 15:23 to La Trinité, arrival 16 h at Auray station. (Of course, you have the option to leave before if you have obligations.All bus schedules (TIM line N°1) are on the breizhgo.bzh website.
- For those who get off by car, you can offer carpooling (don't wait until the last moment!).